The Spiva Law Group is proud to announce our new Super Star Michelitza “Michelle” Melendez.
Michelle is a native of Vega Alta, Puerto Rico.
She earned a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Interamerican University of PR in June 2008.
After receiving her degree she relocated to Savannah, Georgia. Recently, she made a career defining moment joining our Super Team!
She is dedicated to our client’s VIP customer service, enhancing our team’s strength and maximizing our clients recoveries. She is fluent in Spanish* and English.
* Michelitza “Michelle” Melendez, Krystal Brown, Andres Arroyave, are all fluent in Spanish.
At the Spiva Law Group our practice is limited to clients who have suffered serious, catastrophic, and crippling injuries.
- Admiralty/Maritime, & Waterway Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Industrial Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Car Wrecks
- Children’s Injuries
- Longshoreman Injuries
- Mesothelioma Cancer Cases
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Trucking Wreck Cases
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Death
* We do not handle non-injury cases.
Our Super Team
- George Lewis, Attorney
- Howard Spiva, Attorney
- C. Clay Davis, Attorney
- William C. Porter, Attorney
- Peter Ruden, Attorney (NY only)
- Christie Register, Attorney, RN. (Of Counsel)
- Katherine Lewis, Attorney
- Mary Hashemi, Atorney
- Kaitlyn E. Sayne, Attorney (Tenn Only)
- Andres Arroyave, Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Ed Spiva, Investigator
- Lisa Loyd, Paralegal
- Howard “Gene” Spiva II, Paralegal
- Trene Reynolds Harris, Legal Secretary
- Maggie Doberstein customer Service and concierge team leader and Charity Manager
- Sandy Henry, Office Coordinator
- Michelitza Melendez. Legal secretary
- Jen Maceyko, Clerical and Charity event manager
- Kelly Spiva, General Manager and VP of Finance
- Rosetta Daniel, Accountant
- Krystal Brown, Management Assistant